Banwells’ engineers are able to provide full site repairer audits. These can be on a one-off basis or ongoing basis with an agreed schedule.
A repairer audit can be designed to meet the needs of the auditing party.
A standard audit package would include:-
- Initial checks - car park/reception/customer facilities;
- Workshop check - organisation/safety/cleanliness/facilities;
Equipment check - use of equipment and sight of maintenance/calibration certificates for equipment etc.;
- Cold case reviews - checks of invoices for any recently completed cases and parts purchases invoices;
- Review of ongoing repair cases for auditing customer at that repairer to ensure authority provided by the engineer is accurate/correct and agreed works are being completed properly with correct repair methods;
- Highlight and deal with any issues that can be dealt with whilst on site.